The Best Mens Mountain Bike under 2000 full suspension is the Diamondback.
Best Mens Mountain Bike
There are two versions of the Diamondback Recoil Full Suspension Mountain Bike – the Recoil Comp and the Recoil. These bikes are very popular with serious enthusiasts and come in different price ranges. This mountain bike, the Diamondback Recoil, is the younger brother of the Retail Comp and has firmly established itself as a great bike in its own right, and at a more affordable price.
The Recoil boasts a tough aluminum single-pivot suspension frame with 4 inches of travel, which puts it on a par with the Retail Comp, and when the trail gets more challenging, the SR SunTour XCT 75mm fork has 4 inches of suspension to get you through with confidence.
The Promax 320 mechanical disc brakes give you plenty of stopping power no matter what the conditions are and the SRAM X.4 eight-speed trigger shifters offer an excellent blend of performance and value.
Add all this together with the reliable Shimano drivetrain that delivers the perfect gears on the uphills and the flats and you have a bike that has all the performance and quality associated with more expensive models.
We found Amazon.com to have the best price on the Diamondback Recoil Full Suspension Mountain Bike as this qualifies for the Best Mens Mountain Bike under 2000 full suspension. to check it out on Amazon.com. Click here
Best Mountain Bike under 2000 full suspension
Diamondback Recoil Full Suspension Mountain Bike Product Features
- Comes in 16-, 18-, or 20-inch frames; mercury grey color; lifetime frame warranty
- Full suspension mountain bike with heat-treated aluminum 4-inch trail frame
- SR Suntour XCT 75mm fork;
- Shimano Altus front and SRAM X-4 rear derailleur
- SRAM X.4 8-speed trigger shifters;
- Promax 320 mechanical disc brakes
- WTB Pure V sport saddle;
- Kenda Klaw XT 26-inch tires with large casing
Diamondback Recoil Full Suspension Mountain Bike Specifications
- Sizes: Small (16 inches), medium (18 inches), large (20 inches)
- Frame: DB Recoil 6061 T-6 aluminum trail with 4-inch travel, optimized single pivot, hooded strongbox top tube, butted/formed down tube, sealed cartridge bearing pivot, replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR XCT 75mm travel
- Rear shock: Tuff Shock Coil 190 x 51mm with oil damping
- Cranks: SR Suntour XCC T202, 24/34/42t
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Front derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X-4
- Shifter: SRAM X-4 trigger, 8-speed
- Brake levers: Tektro alloy with reach adjustment
- Brakes: Promax 320 disc
- Gear: SRAM PG-820, 8-speed cassette (11-32t)
- Rims: 32H Weinmann XM260 double-wall
- Tires: Kenda Klaw XT large casing, 26 x 2.1
- Pedals: DB toe-clip-compatible platform
- Handlebar: DB SL318b oversize, 31.8mm mid rise
- Stem: Avenir 100 series, 10 degrees, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: DB SL309p alloy micro adjust, 30.9mm
- Seat: WTB Pure V sport
- Headset: 1-1/8-inch ahead
- Chain: 1-1/8-inch ahead
- Hubset: 32H alloy with disc mount (front); 32H alloy cassette with CNC disc mount (rear)
- Spokes: Black 14g stainless steel
- Grips: DB Kraton
- Extras: Chainstay protector, clear coat
Diamondback Mountain Bike Review
The Diamondback Recoil Full Suspension Mountain Bike has received very positive reviews from the people who have purchased and used it. The online reviews highlight how well the bike deals with all weather conditions and particularly mention the comfort of the suspension when doing so.
One reviewer commented specifically on how light weight the bike was and how smooth the bike is to ride. A number of the reviewers also mentioned that the brakes have great stopping power and the gear shifts are quick and smooth.
One reviewer had difficulty with the rear derailleur breaking on more than one occasion and considered that the SRAM X.4 did not offer the quality they required, so they upgraded this specific part. Another reviewer did mention that whilst the major assembly work is done for you, there is a need to attach the wheels, seat, and handle bars that can take an hour so to do. However, the vast majority of the reviews are very positive with people recommending the bike as great for the trail.
With the performance and quality of the Diamondback Recoil Full Suspension Mountain Bike and the positive reviews on the excellent value for money that you receive with this bike, it gets our strong recommendation as a good buy.
Best Mens Mountain Bikes
Thank you for reading our Best Mens Mountain Bike under 2000 full suspension review.